Monday, December 4, 2017

Toronto Box Day 4 - It's a blur

Printing errors happen, and some people collect them, some can't stand them. I don't yet go out of my way to collect them, but if I do get them, I will keep them with the error card collection. A couple of these came up today.


Luis is a standard UER - the other two are printing errors in my view. This is about the smallest that one has to be for me to count it, but both these Bowman cards obviously were misaligned when printing different colours on.I find it most obvious with the name and the yellow colouring at the bottom.

Compare it to the Bowman in the duplicate cards here:

Much sharper on the border, so easy enough to tell the difference.

Since we are looking at the dupes...the rest of those are;

Given the box of 1991 O Pee Chee Premier I busted a few months ago, no need for any of them in the binder collections, all to the dupes boxes they go.


Nice getting some mid-90s Parkhurst cards, even if I have these. There are others in the set I need, so may benefit in getting some more that I don't have.

Not sure how we ended up at the cards that are new to me last, but here they are:

The Score hockey are the English (however it worked out, I am close to completing the bilingual set, but at about 20% for the English version.

Also, a shame I didn't have more Leaf cards, especially the Canadian Greats George Bell - almost put this on part with a Diamond Kings card. Almost.

So far, so good!
Blue Jays Leafs Other
New Base 22 15 13
New Other 11 5
Dupes Base 43 45
Dupes Other 4 2
Total 80 67 13 160

No comments:

Post a Comment