Sunday, December 24, 2017

Toronto Box Day 24 - The Night Before

Well, it is the night before Christmas which means anyone who has children looking forward to tomorrow will have a...."fun"....time getting the kids to be tonight. Good luck (I know I will need it here with a 7 and 4 year old). At least as a parent, there is still the excitement - just in seeing the kids so happy, but it is a lot easier to get to bed than it is for the kids...probably because the kids tire us out so much!

So with Christmas eve day upon us, we still get some early gifts in the form of new Leafs for me.
I see plenty of 1992-93 O Pee Chee, but nice to get the Topps ones as well. More so, 1993-94 was a year not greatly represented in my collection until this box as I have been able to get a lot of Donruss, Leaf, Pinnacle from the year, as you can see with some of them here.

As for the duplicates we have...

Enjoy your night before, and hope all your Christmas card wishes come true tomorrow!

Blue Jays Leafs Other
New Base 58 172 51
New Other 16 12
Dupes Base 254 449
Dupes Other 6 2
Total 334 635 51 1020

No comments:

Post a Comment