Thursday, December 21, 2017

Toronto Box Day 21 - Krafting A Way Through

So today will be the last day I go through 40 cards - there's too many, so I'll ramp up for the rest of the month to get through this box before the new year. Then, with the new year, will look to finish off the Santa Lot, and I have some other stuff to write on about too.

But that's for later, today, we look at another 40 cards which should all be Toronto related...


First an oddball keeper I wasn't expecting. This is from Kraft 1991. I miss these kind of cards being part of a Kraft Dinner. I wasn't expecting to see any of these oddball cards, and happily take it for the collection.

Also some new ones here...

Another tricky card glad to get here with Bradley as it is a Lightning card, but still a Leaf to me given the uni in the pic.

Surprised I didn't have the 1992-93 Score Canadian Wendel already, but at least I can say that I do now.






Blue Jays Leafs Other
New Base 57 133 44
New Other 16 9
Dupes Base 241 332
Dupes Other 6 2
Total 320 476 44 840

1 comment: