Saturday, June 17, 2017

Pack Attack - 1990-91 Pro Set

Let's crack another pack of this today...


First up, the traders...

I really like the trophy cards. The design may be a bit bland (though they fit this set) but the ideal behind the subset, I like. Oh, and the 1990 winner? Bill Ranford.


Next up, the "regular" keepers. Though there are only four here (though nice players with Andreychuk who was great as a Leaf, Paul Coffey, and Theo), there is good reason as most of the needs I got in this pack were also...


error cards. You know it has to be 1990-91 Pro Set when, in a pack of 15 cards, you end up with 6 error cards - just fantastic! This is one of the reasons I do want to complete the set - just such an error filled mess. One part of the issues I don't particularly like, is that the cutting of the cards can vary a lot too. Normally, you hold 15 cards on the top and bottom sides, none would fall out - not the case here, had three cards drop because they were cut slightly shorter.

Last but not least, another Leaf for keeps...

This is the third for the collection - one for the set, one for the Leaf collection, and one for the Leaf extras box...

Is it a guilty pleasure to like opening these junk error filled wax packs, because I am having too much fun with this, but I guess that is what this is all about - enjoy the hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment