Saturday, July 16, 2016

A few 80s cards from the dollar store

Today we have another $2 surprise pack from Dollarama (#2.26 with tax - Canadian). Again, wanted some more penny sleeves and this is as good a way as any to get them. So we opened

and pulled the following items...


Given the different packs you can get - putting these in order of least intriguing to most would be the 2010 to current, Guaranteed Hall of Famer, then the 70/80 pack - so let's look at them in just that order.

First up, the 2010 to current cards - all 3 of them...

First two I needed, nice close up of Marleau...

Then the guaranteed hall of famer pack

Top two I didn't have...

Lastly the 70s 80s pack...

This is the pack of the three I was looking forward two because I figured this would be the most interesting. All new to me, and the oldest being the McCarthy card from 1980-81 O Pee Chee, but my favourite would be the Sutter card.

Not a bad group, but not the greatest - okay for the extra buck though.


No comments:

Post a Comment