Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Heading to the Topps

Before some heavy football - here's a one card Listia pickup....

Card is much better in hand - Shining Star insert from 2015-16 Upper Deck hockey, but Sundin does pop out of the card which has a nice look.

This is the second time I have done a 2007 Topps football post from the Santa Lot 20. As I mentioned, not a sport I collect, and given there was a chunk of the cards coming, I thought it easiest to post through these in a single go so I can get on to more interesting (to me) stuff sooner, while still sharing everything with you.

Without further delay, here are a whack of cards - not quite all of them, but most of the 60 card block (including a number of rookie cards which are a nice part of the base set to get)




If I were to pick a couple highlights, I'd have to pick the All-Pro and League Leader cards. I don't think I've shown the backs of these so...here is one...

Fairly straightforward, and very green, but nice use of stats and fairly good comments where space provides.

(Through 2560 cards)
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 45 5
Inserts / Var Kept 90 4
Error 11 1
Keep 697 87
Doubles/Sell 232 13 482 570 226 8 5 2 3 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 17 24 37

2 comments:

  1. 60 cards in a "whack"... got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I coin that as a Canadian term? If so, I presume an American whack is probably 45 cards given the exchange rate...

      Delete