Saturday, April 30, 2016

Recent Listia Wins

There are a number to run through, so let's have at it!

Personally, I consider all cards that show a player in the team uniform, even if labelled to the new/traded team, will be counted as Leafs which is why I picked up the following - which is off centre, but excellent quality:


There was a lot of baseball cards up which included a couple Jays, so I came away with it. Funny thing is, before the cards arrived, I had received the Jays cards in a different trade...


I can't complain since the lot was really for 5 cards plus 5, and I ended up getting 12...

I saw the following card and figured since there were only 199 of them, I wouldn't have much chance finding another so picked it up for about a buck's worth of points...


The blue refractor for a Blue Jay is just snazzy looking in hand, definitely worth the pick up.

There was a 6 pack of random cards for 3,333 points which I figured, I might as well take a try on given the price...

Worked out well given the Tony Fernandez card, and of the rest I didn't have any of the top row as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment