Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Rolling with Fingers

Happy that another Santa Lot 20 is heavy on the 2005 Upper Deck Classics baseball cards. Highlight to me is the Rollie Fingers card below...

Highlights:

The nice group of six makes this a good hroup of cards. Surprisingly not the first Enos card I have as I believe I have one of the early Conlon set.

The rest
Keepers:

As much as I dislike the horizontal cards, I otherwise like the 2007-08 SPx set of cards.

Traders:

Even back in the early 90s, I never did get much of the Pro Set Platinum for whatever reason, but have gathered a fair bit of the set from repacks over the years. Here, ended up with a few duplicated covered by cards I already had. On a general note - Dale Hawerchuk seems to be the guy I always get duplicates for...not sure why.

Summary (through 1280 cards)
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 22 2                
Inserts / Var Kept 63 3                
Error 1                
Keep 336 47                
Doubles/Sell 102 5 245 163 224 8 5 2 3 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 10 8 30            

No comments:

Post a Comment