Saturday, February 13, 2016

Victory is had

Today I figured I'd open one of the packs I got in the previously discussed Championship hockey assorted pack box I purchased. Todays pack is 2010-11 Victory. I would scan the front of the pack, but there some glue on it because it was one of the packs stuck together in the box to show through the window, and I really don't want to have to clean off my scanner...

Promised on the front, one rookie card or superstar insert card.

According to tradingcarddb.com, I apparently do not have any cards from this set - now let's see if I can come out with a Leaf in the 6 cards held within...


Jimmy Howard - after his first full season of play with Detroit.


Lehtonen as a Star after his number of years with the Thrashers


Again, after his first full year like Jimmy...




A solid hand for the Devils. The design of the cards is nice, even if it is for Victory - the V background compliments the simple design of the cards. Now let's see which insert I ended up with...


A break through star...or not...the card is after he played 10 games over two seasons. Since then he went on to play one more NHL game the following year - and that's it though he is still playing, just not in the NHL.

Well - not the greatest pack, but atleast cards from a set which I had none from before...so that's something I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment