Friday, February 12, 2016

Hall of Famers and odd balls

A number of inserts, some nice hall of fame cards, some non-sport items and redemption cards...pretty much a bit of everything in this Santa Lot 20...

Highlights:

Why are these highlights when I will not be keeping any of them? Well, hall of famer cards are nice as an insert set (even with the duplication), and although I am not a diehard Star Wars fan (VII was the first such movie I saw in theatre - granted I wouldn't have been able to see the first trilogy in theatre given my age), I can appreciate the classic card which is courtesy of Burger King. Similarly, the E.T. card is nice and classic.

Lowlights:

OK - overload of redemption cards. I will say, having 6 or 8 of these, I can see how they could be collectible given the team logos, and I am guessing all the teams are represented on these cards. Guess we will have to wait and see...

The rest
Keepers:

I must say - my focus on the Zach Parise card is drawn to the advertising on the board, very colourful!

Traders:

Even the other traders are decent with the McDonald's Ottawa Senators 3 stars...okay - maybe not that great, but at least it isn't the Montreal one...

Summary (840 cards):
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars
Toronto 10 2          
Inserts / Variations Kept 36 3          
Error          
Keep 221 25          
Doubles/Sell 66 4 150 77 218 1 1
Doubles/Sell Inserts / Variations 8 5 13      

No comments:

Post a Comment