Monday, February 15, 2016

Getting a Clue

A number of non-sports cards coming up today from the Santa Lot 20...

Highlights:

The cards aren't in the greatest of condition, but a nice variety of non-sports cards between the Rocky II, E.T. and Star Wars cards. Doesn't interest me at all in collecting any of them, but very cool to see and reminisce. Being born in 1980, I can't say I ever came across the cards at the time they came out, but did see the movies well after the fact.

Lowlights:

Um...wow...that card is unexpected. Didn't think I would see a Clue game card come out of this. If nothing else, it does remind me well of the game as this version comes from the Clue game that I grew up playing. Since I can't really consider this a collection card, won't be keeping it, but worth the laugh pulling it, and remembering the memories of playing the game growing up.

The rest
Keepers:

Still don't like seeing Fedorov as a Blue Jacket...

Traders:



Summary (860 cards)
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 10 2                
Inserts / Var Kept 36 3                
Error                
Keep 230 25                
Doubles/Sell 68 4 150 77 218 3 4 2 1 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 8 5 13            

No comments:

Post a Comment