Thursday, February 11, 2016

Diamonds are for..now

First - I am going to try better to limit my spelling mistakes. It is not like me to make such mistakes and have them not caught, but there have been a few and I will work to change that...

Highlights:

Nothing specific for my collection, but another "good sign" - a Yashin 2 diamond card, so there may very well be other multiple diamond cards which is nice. Not much of a highlight, but I'll take it from this Santa Lot 20.

Lowlights:

Boo to redemption points....

The rest
Keepers:

Nothing of specific interest in these cards...

Traders:

I didn't need the duplicate black diamond cards, but it is nice again seeing a football Icons card, another set touched on...

Summary (820 cards):
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers
Toronto 10 2
Inserts / Variations Kept 36 3
Error
Keep 213 25
Doubles/Sell 62 4 150 77 218
Doubles/Sell Inserts / Variations 6 5 9

No comments:

Post a Comment