Thursday, February 4, 2016

Always McDonalds...

Hockey cards with food was obviously good for a number of years given the cards that have popped up from the Santa Lot, and my like of these mid 00s cards. The fairly recent Tim Horton's 2015-16 hockey card set was in such demand at the time, curious to see whether the desire to have keeps up, or if people realize it may not have been a great investment to buy hundreds of the packs to keep and resell. Time will tell...

Highlights:

Another Santa Lot McDonald's card - though a checklist (still needed for any set completion, so no complaints. Also, a gold medallion that, if a card is going to be "gold" this atleast doesn't create a difficult to read card.

The rest
Keepers:

I don't know how much of a Hero I consider Varitek, but I guess you need to fill the base set somehow with some of these sets. The Yashin card definitely stands out from this group for the different look (not sure this is good or bad, but Pacific cards were always different in some way.

Traders:

Three very different cards, all very much not needed by me - let me know if there is anything anyone wants, and as always, you can find all collection details on tradingcarddb.com and I am more than willing to trade for anything in my want list, or anything hockey or baseball I don't have if nothing else.

Summary (to 740 cards):

Specific Accomplishments:





- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)


Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Football

Austin Powers

Toronto

10

2




Inserts / Variations Kept

36

3




Error






Keep

182

23




Doubles/Sell

45

3

132

73

218

Doubles/Sell Inserts / Variations

4


5

5

No comments:

Post a Comment